09 February 2009

7th feb 09

HAPPY 8TH MONTH ANNIVERSARY to baby & me.


end work, slacked & talked to eli.
met up with bin wei & eunice outside causeway.
headed to eunice place then to bin wei.
learn to play mahjong. (:
then poker & then Mac for supper till early morning.


Eunice & me

baby called me so suddenly at 1am when im playing my game.
and he's back from sailing. i miss him so much man.
he wanted me to stay over after that.
cabbed to Changi Naval Base to pick him & his friend up.
headed back to pasir ris.
HOME SWEET HOME at 6am or so.
showered & off to bed at 7am.
been really a long time since i last slept that 'early'.

yesterday, slept thru till 3plus pm woke up.
and im still in his arms tight. *sweet*
actually wanna go out and stock up my skincare.
but all baby's fault. just joking.
cus his family having steamboat dinner tog.
maybe tmr then stock up after work or so.
and Valentine's coming.
i've got to work. that sucks.

No comments: