13 May 2009

didnt report to work today.
have to use my sunday off to cover today. NB
all thanks to my stupid ankle. ):
got a sprain for nothing.
and i didnt even feel anything from the start till yesterday.
woke up with a sharp pain on my ankle.
hacking care, thought its just nothing..
went shopping & catch a movie with baby at Tampines.
caught X-men, bought a scarf and a shoe bag for bro birthday present.
headed home with baby after that.
the pain gets worse at night so baby decided to bring me to the doc if today still like that.
and who knows, this morning, i cant even stand properly!!
not even stand still. i cant even really drag my feet like yesterday.
): thats how i ended up not reporting to work.
im trying very best to go to work tomorrow.
unless the pain gets worse. i cant help.

seeing the chinese doctor just now really made baby laughed badly.
because i cant stand the pain and i ended up crying when the doctor just touched my leg only.
baby said im a PUSSY!!!!! cant even stand that little pain.
yet i can stand my tattoo pain. i am really crazy. haha.
everyone laughed when i started crying. haha.
they say lucky never put needle, or else i'll scream my head off. LOL
but thanks baby for being there to hold my hand tightly thru out,
and holding my hand up the cab,
and of cus piggy back me up and down the stairs till we get home. (:
Love him the best though he's nonsense to me sometimes. haha.

so im off to rest now.

No comments: