16 August 2009

recent programmes ~

- caught Orphan with dear Tracy darling.
it was so exciting and thrilling.

- working all my way for straight 8 days, which is killing enough for me.
and it made me have the feeling of flying.

- in between the 8 days, caught Gi Joe with Tracy darling again.
It's a great show indeed.

- for today programme, gonna meet up Eunice & Bw for another buddy outing.
sadly, weifeng cant come with us.

and!!! im suppose to be able to go to Korea,
but due to covering christmas, my leave isn't approved!!!
im so sad that i cant keep Eunice baby company. =(

and i've waited till 5am in the morning for someone to be back on a friday night,
and now.. idk. i wanna hide in my blanket.
i wished i never waked up again.
and i wished my tears, please dont come rushing out again.
because of boredom, because i wanna prevent quarrels,
i keep having programmes to entertain me.
and yes, he's asking to let go soon.
maybe soon, i might just go single i think.

No comments: