23 November 2008

23 nov 08




baby celebrated my birthday earlier as he thought he cant celebrate tog on the actual day.
and so, he asked his mom to cook up some dishes for me.
and the surprise was, he ordered a cake for me.
he told me the surprise later on. but he didnt tell me what kinda surprise is it.
so i waited and waited. and fianlly..
the cake delivered over. but i totally didnt know about it.
in the room watching drama for so long, of cus cant hear anything lah. LOL
just right at that time, baby ask me to watch myself first.
he went out for so long. my drama was so hilarious, so i didnt care much. hehe.
he came in, call out "baby". i turn back say "huh?"
shocked. He hold the birthday cake with candles lighted up in his hands,
and sang a brithday song for me. im so very touched.
i nearly burst into tears lah. :) made my wish, candles blown out.
cake cut. and share it. he bought me a STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE !!!!
a heart shaped one too. very big. cus they only got one size for heart shaped one.
very yummylicious. haha. picture, i'll upload it another day. very lazy now. :)
from today onwards, baby will book out and be back home everyday at 6pm.
because, he is posting out to ship soon lah. after he clear his leave and all,
off he go in dec. :( hope the people in there dont mistreat him so badly.
although i know he sometimes very "qian da" but, he's still my cute one lah.


24 nov 08



anyway, im currently addicted to this drama.




very funny. im waiting for ep 12 to come out.
im off to bed soon. after my nosebleed just now, im feeling my head is heavy lah.

No comments: