04 November 2008

one more time, quarrels came between us.
but, i really done nothing wrong this time.
its hard to trust me eh?
the only thing i tried and gave in while still explaining is cause,
i still love you silly.

for what i know, my eyes are kinda swollen now.
thanks my pretty housefly eli for the long long comforting & being my listening ear.
once again, we missed the ses role play. wth.
thursday im gonna do a good one for you eli. =)
BDM test today. i didnt really read much.
nothing went in my head. was moodless the whole morning till evening.
i hope i pass. at least a pass i'll be happy too.
cus i know i didnt put in alot effort for today class test.

COUNTING DOWN... 22 DAYS MORE TO MY OFFICIAL 19TH BIRTHDAY


i was just telling baby that im turning 20 soon next year.
its like super fast you see. i wish i never grew up.
cus i can play more, and less troubles & worries to stress on. LOL

finally im tired. im off to bed soon.
waxing prac tmr. wish me luck. eli's BDM prac tmr, wish her luck too.
mine on friday.. wish me many lucks.
exams are finally here after so long.

tata-s

No comments: