07 December 2008

HAPPY 6TH MONTH BABY LOVE!!



finally baby, half year passed smoothly for us.
not always very smoothly lah.
but still im greatful being with you.
thankyou for tolerating my 'uniquely' temper.
i know its intolerable for you most of the times.
im sorry.
bu im glad you stayed here with me thruout the hardest times.
i know i might be boring for you.
but i do make you laugh to kill boredom.
i know im stupid & clumsy. bear with me love.
i hate your dota, but i love sitting beside you talking nonsense.
i know im silly most of the times.
i do great at sobbing into tears whenever i cant solve our probs.
but you were here for me.
even though most of the times you burst into anger.
i know some stuffs made you lost trust in me.
but you promised to trust me one more time.
and i do promise to cherish those trust.
soon you will be out to sea, throwing me home alone missing you.
go to your ship in peace.
cus i promise you, i'll never betray your love.
i hope after this 6 months, it will still going to go counting on.
never let it stop okie, wobbly stomach? :) ♥♥
lets just go thru thick & thin tog.
got nice or bad things, i'll share it with you.
and so must you.
we promise never to keep anything to ourselves.
lastly, iloveyou baby.



No comments: