19 December 2008

okie. i know im lazy to post anything.
but here's one finally.
back to darling home again.
and previous few days, was at home slacking the way thru.
yesterday morning, went gym and then swimming to burn fats.
again with my brothers & jiaren.
then back home, bathe changed blabla.. and off to Bugis.
the four of us was feeling so dead tired and still managed to shop.
i bought a new slipper again.
a good news for me, i can wear slippers to attachment!!!
im so freaking happy. LOL!!
because slipper is the best comfy footwear for me.
aches free, blisters free too. (:
and, i straighten my side hair which gives curl problems.
and i dyed my hair too. hahaha. RED is the color. (:
loving it to bits.

heres is one picture to show how much i've changed.
click for a larger picture.


thats how much i've changed. zz

i dont have much to post about.
but currently im busy playing my PSP game.
got addicted to Final Fantasy Dissidia.

A Battle for the Crystals...

A Battle for the Future...



game characters



the game content

currently there is a japanese version one, which im playing.
me & bro is still waiting for the english version one.
so if anyone happens to comes by this with english version let me know.

im gone ~ love.

No comments: