15 September 2009

And i've quitted my job two days back.
crap place. NB!! work 11am-11pm. KILL people ah?
now at home shake leg for the time being.
relax awhile while sending resumes. (:

Shopping at Town with Tracy darling today.
my camera's dead before i went out.
and i cant find my charger. WTH!!
she said she got pimple too. very big. LOL.
meeting up at far east to fill up my timesheet.
waiting to get my money.
Head to Paragon to dine in at Sushi Tei. (:
Her treat for the day. Next time mine.
shopped for her baby clothes. baby clothes are so cute.
its so tempting that i feel like buying for little Zel.
Tracy bought super lots of stuffs for the day.
baby clothes, skincare from Laneige, shoes from Nine West, Chocs from Royce.
her paper bag even tore. so funny lor.
i bought Vivi Magazine, Chocs from Royce, 2 Tops from Mango.
and those heels killed me at the end of day.
but, im happy for the day with her & the stuffs i've got. (:
meet up soon darling ~~

its time to go home to shift even more of my stuffs back tomorrow.
i miss daddy. i must give him a treat since im so free these days.
and of cus, to meet up with my grandma, bro and sis to recontract lines.
Wednesday meet up Baby sis & little Zel.
Breakfast & company her for the day. So wont be so bored. (:
im off to surfing net now.. GoodNight and Bye.

No comments: