28 October 2008

one project finally completed. =) left with some little printings only.
and we are done. another project is near to completion but need some editing.
after that, projects complete, means its exams period soon.
next week my turn for waxing practical test. wish me lucks. =)

and someone complain my blog very sian. cus no pictures.
but when there is alot of pictures, he complains i very zhi lian. ass !!

heres some pictures taken during & after WSS days.





exams & school has been driving me nuts recently. help me please someone.
thought of going on MC tomorrow. but, i dont know.
its not a good time to go on MC. but my head seems to be kinda spinning.
tmr morning then see how. hahaa. hopefully i go to school.
and i regret not going for supper with Leo & his gf.
cus im currently hungry. nevermind. tmr morning wake up eat cereal. hehe.
im off from blog. gone~

No comments: