27 September 2008

the moment i arrived at baby place,
his TOPMAN top i placed it on the table. =)
i hope he likes it. lovelove.
Jac will know how long i spend in TOPMAN just to choose an item for him. LOL
anyway.. when he came back, he bought Mac for our dinner.
then.. here goes.. the kiss he gave was long enough to pull my hand over,
to touch something hard, long & square-ish box. (where all of you thinking to huh..?)LOL
my surprise present of the day..

THE NEW RED IPOD !!!!!!!! he promised to buy me one. and he really did.
so here i am. show off my new ipod. hehe.
ohh yah. got my name, Jessica, carve on the back too. =) cool hor?
what am i gonna do with the old one, i dont know yet.
anyone wanna buy my old pink ipod? haha.






anyway, thanks a million to MrSweetBF. ♥♥ =)

have already made an appt to do a touch up for my tattoo on tuesday.
here comes the pain again. Jac Jac is going with me. hahaha.
thats it. im off to eat my Pasta Mania Delivery . =)



No comments: