17 September 2008

its going to be near school holidays in a 3 more days.
no lessons going on for today & tmr.
but, one more last lesson of BDM on friday.
and thats it. SPELL H-O-L-I-D-A-Y-S WITH ME !!!!
3weeks of enjoyment.


kill this every month "red lights". gave me bad cramps.
bad headaches & moodswings.


anyway. baby going back camp soon. after days of MC's.
sore eyes. poor thing. wonder will he be back for the appt on friday at CGH anot.
but, still, i get to see him on saturday. =)
and it will be shopping day for us. =)
baby is the best yeah? hahaha.
he gave me alot of money for my shopping. =)
ohh yah. that day, pretty baby gave me flowers & bought me a Marie Cat for our 3rd month.
he says: "every month, i will receive flowers with extra one stalk included in the flowers."
so this month, i receive 3 roses. next month, 4. =) sweet right? im definitely a happy girl.


SEPT schedule:
1. shopping with baby this coming week.
2. programmes not confirmed yet.
OCT schedule:
1. 6th-11th :helping out in school.(got pay of cause!!)
2. 6th : Class Chalet BBQ

No comments: