12 January 2009

after working for straight 6 days last week..
finally i met baby up during saturday.
and he's so nice to come all the way from pasir ris to yew tee.
just to fetch me back his home.
headed to yishun.
got no idea what to have for dinner.
worse still, im not even hungry and he forced me eat. zz
at last, settled down at Xin Wang cafe.
bus-ed back to pasir ris.
halfway the journey was a really funny one for us. right baby?
the night passed.. bla bla bla ..
and finally, after 6 days, its my off day on sunday. (:
helped to copied alot of notes for baby.
when night time falls, its a hard one for me to fall asleep.
i have to wait again to see him. upset. ):
and here again, baby i miss you.

today, monday blues for working ppl i supposed.
1 day off like no off like that.
but its okie la, cus my working colleagues are a bunch lots of funny ppl.
no customers today. but i kept yawning non stop.
and everyone will think & say.. "supervisors are mean ppl"
to me, no no. my supervisor help me massage my foot okie!!
envy right? hahaha. i love her too lah. she's cawaii lor.

ohh ya. daddy gave 150 each of us for new year shopping.
im gonna go buy some shorts for myself. hehe.
the rest, i save it up for rainy days.
so unlike me man!! i cant believe it. hahaha.
Jessica is a slightly changed lady. (:
im off to bed soon lah. tired. nights ppl.

No comments: