01 January 2009

HAPPY NEW 2009 YEAR everyone!! (:

hmm, let me see...
most of the people have new year resoultion.
but i dont have one.
but im definitely taking each steps slowly at a time.

but i do wish everyone happy. (:
i definitely rot alot during my whole holiday.
4 more days towards starting attachment.
i absolutely hate it, yes i do.
no MCs, no Chinese New Year, nothing.
all got burned. ):
worse of all, most of my time is clashed with sweet BF.
hopfully he dont gets too naughty without me here by his side.
look on the bright side girl. (referring to myself)
at least im earning money to be able to buy loads of stuffs.
my room soon will be flooded with more "rubbish" again.

im super bored now man.
its like, i have been reading Flowerpod forums for hours already.
rest awhile, dinner in awhile more.
then chnl8 tv shows to kill boredom while loading my anime.
stucked on 2 new anime now.
baby recommend, Claymore.
and i recommend Vampire Knights which is season one.
i've completed the whole episodes.
now watching season 2.
Vampire Knights Guilty. its nice, really. Thumbs up.
Bro is also watching this show too. LOL

im off. being too wordy already.




No comments: