07 January 2009

firstly...

HAPPY 7TH MONTH-SARY TO MY PRECIOUS !!!
yes. today is 7th of every month again.
im glad its you whom walked through this journey with me.
and im glad you're the one whom gave me everything.
giving me the best comfort, giving in to my mood swings and etc..
♥♥ cus baby, you're the one ♥♥

secondly..

its work again. today did long sessions of training.
foot massage test, head & shoulders massage,
head & shoulders bamboo massage & scalp massage.
i think i did best at scalp massage. LOL
tmr will be re-capping the massage again & learning body massage.
its 2x combo tiredness today.
came home with a moody face. damn.
will fall asleep even earlier today i think.
soon i'll be able to knock out at the same time with baby. LOL
its always me whom slept really late always when with him.
now.. its going to be different. haha.
im gone now. bye.

No comments: