04 November 2009

After 2 busy busy days, im finally off for 2 days. tired ~
Boxes of stocks, returns & even price tags are killing me.
thanks to tracy wife for helping me. (:
My day spent :
Slacking in eunice office for hours.
Sleeping & printing photos in her office. LOL
Head to Ikea in Tampines straight after that.
Already very long never take long distance bus rides.
Bought home alot of loots ~
Cheap and nice & alot too. (:

My loots for the day:
1. A coffee table to put laptop & table light on top
2. Photo Frames (films alike design)
3. Black table light
4. Two bathing towels

Head over to his place to collect the rest of my stuffs.
when i saw little zel, i hugged her so tightly.
its been long since i last saw her.
after taking everything, talked to his mother.
after i left, Constance Jie told me his mom cried again. :(
im so very upset can. Before i left, i feel like hugging his mom.
But in order not to let her cry, i never did so. :(
didn't expect so many things to happen in one night.
But Constance Jie says i looked more happy now. hahahhaa.
and yes i am. im really happy of my life now.

off to bed soooooonn ~

No comments: