24 November 2009

I'm just back from meeting Mika love, Yiksian & K.L
Tired can ~ Luckily im off tomorrow.
Or else i sure cannot take it again. Hehehe.

I've been sleeping so late lately.
Think my body system is going to be down very soon.

1st, i need to get back my beauty sleep.
2nd, i need to adjust my body clock.
3rd, i need to have a very good long body massage.
The 3rd one is going to be complete by later at 2pm.
Appointment booked. Thanks to my dear Murni. (:
Yeah.. Massage like finally lor.
I seriously need to relieve my aching body.
And yes, Birthday coming soon. Im so excited can.
Wohooooooo ~
Tracy wifey going to give me a big surprise.
Buddies are all going to be there for me too. DOUBLE YEAH!!!
BrowHaus, should i go to do my eyelash?
I think maybe eyebrow better. (:

No comments: