21 November 2009

Many thanks to dear Mika, whom console me earlier on before she head out.
Also thanks to my dear buddies,
Bin wei, Wilfred & Wei Jie for making me smile after sometime.
They are the best buddies still ~
Im dont want it to happen this way.
But yes, im still suffering.
Hopefully i can walk thru myself on this long journey.
Im walking towards the exit ain't i?


When i know everything has broken into pieces,
even my new kitty mouse right side wing had broken into pieces,
i just sat there and cry by myself.
Seriously i dont know why but i still feel sad.
It really do marks the end of everything isn't it?
I can't bring anything back, neither do i want to anymore.
I really don't wish i end up in depression.
If my dear Mika can walk out thru all this pain,
so can i, right? Im strong i know. (:

For birthday celebration, i've booked everything.
The rest left are the invitations confirmation and im done ~

No comments: