13 November 2009

After sometime, i finally update blog.



Clockwise Left to Right: YuanZhi Body Wash, Blu Marquis Candela,
Pine Leg Soother, Hair HydraMasque, Eucalyptus & Ginger BodyScrub


Today's Pampering for myself : BODY SCRUB!!!!
Loveeeeeeeee~


Next pampering treat will be my hairmasque. (:
Finally had my haircut today.
my hair ends are so dry that it needs some trimming.
and now my fringe is short that i find it abit irritating. LOL
the other day at work,
ate with my dear partner Murni in the canteen.
a plate of rice which is super cheap can..
and a box of cakes.

Isn't it delicious? And the two of us finish everything.
seriously i think there is something wrong with me.

i've been eating alot these days can!!!! definitely not pregnant of cus. (:

Im off to watch my drama ~






No comments: