25 October 2008

and im very stressed up i know.
projects is still coming its way in.
some people are still like that when they know datelines are coming near.
woke up and i ate 2 egg pratas today.
which reminds me of a friend. curry+sugar = yummy tastylicious
im quite addicted to it. LOL
waiting for baby to wake up from his sleep.
poor little thing. he has got duty later again at 12am again.
he just called me and complain. ahahahahahaha.
and that stupid guy snore so loudly he cant go back to sleep. LOL
will see him soon tmr morning. then, its going out to enjoy.
monday is a holiday. but doesnt mean im having mine too.
its still projects, projects and more projects..
time to relax my mind for awhile. LOL
online shop a little. and so many stuffs caught my eye.
im still thinking want to go look for a job anot.
attachments should be around the corner already lor. bored.
im going back to my online shop. lalalala~

No comments: