04 October 2008

have been working in school for the past 2days.
doing housekeeping work. im the Laundry Girl..!! LOL
school working has been real fun. many jokes. many laughters too.
not to forget, im earning my own pocket money too. haha.
and when i have $$.., its time to hear it goes.. KA-CHING!! again. LOL

last night after work, caught a movie with Baby & his parents tgther. =)

Movie Of The Day:



the movie was not too bad. but its more of touching for me.
the love.. & the hate..

and then, today went baby ah ma house to celebrate her birthday.
and yes, there is card games. didnt wanna play at first.
but, baby say im not sporting enough. sadded.
because the tone & the attitude he gave was abit too over.
I DONT LIKE IT !!! =) and thanks to baby mum. she gave us $10 each to play.
hahahha. lovelove. he told me, his aunt they all seems to like me alot. LOL
baby.. yr aunt ask you to 不要花心!! LOL
won slightly little bit only lah. and den back to home sweet home.

im off to sleep soon lah. tired. created highstreet5 in baby's comp. =)
if anyone's playing, do tell me k? company me play too. hahahaa.
im gone.. nights. many many love.

No comments: