11 October 2008

working in school was super fun.
today was quite alone. many people didnt come.
but times passes smoothly for me.
today became the model for the World Skills Girls for their Glamour Make Up Practice.
im gonna be the model for their finals too.
hope the lot that i choose can be her again.
she do me up prettily man. haha. i like it.
but baby dont appreciate it. he says im like being boxed. Zz.

pretty?
Photobucket

i slept thru the whole evening till now then wake up. baby woked up earlier then me.
looks like im really dead tired. woked up real early this few days.
Monday is the end of my holidays also my starting day of school. SIAN~
im dying to look for a part time job lor. i need a job. i need $$. intro anyone?

back to last few days. after gym session, at night, i met up with lingling for dinner.
yes. its double times dinner. walked about at causeway point.
then head back home. while walking under my block, nearly reaching home..
saw this guy following behind me, which he suddenly stopped me.
he looks somewhat of messy & dirty & abit of 'gong' look.
the first thing he opened his mouth is, "can you talk to me? i need someone to talk to."
i was like, shocked. he keeps asking me to be his friend.
i say no. he keep insisting that i talk to him. he simply wont let me go back home. =(
even after i said that i am busy. need to rush back.
i walked one step, he follow one step. in order not to let him follow me home, i talked to him.
asking him to faster say what he want. then, he told me about his family problems.
wanting my help. which i dont think i can give any advice to him.
and here comes the exciting part.
he says he wanna change sex to a girl body. asking me is it able to?
i say yes its able to. but, will be exp for the surgery.
and he asked do i know why he wanna be a girl.
*the below stated content written is a little pervert*
he touched his cock, & say.. "because i dont want a guy's ku ku bird."
i was like, "HUH..!!??" and while still touching his cock, he repeated again.
he says " i wanna be like a girl, bottom flat flat one."
i was like, WTF !!
and he said while looking at my boobs,
" i wanna have big breasts like girls, like you like that."
i was thinking deep down, "OMFG you are one damn fucking smelly pervert asshole."
this time round, he comes near to me even still.
im already shivering all over & near to bursting into tears at that time. sobsob.
i told him to wait. i need to make a urgent call first.
and moved away abit, he still steps forward, and call for help.
and slowly i moved towards the basketball court, hanging the call & looking for help.
those malay guys playing soccer used to disturb me.
and while crying, i told them everything, asking one of them to company me to the lift.
as the guy they seen following me is harassing me not wanting to let me go home.
so 2 of the guys companied me, the rest go check that he is not following us.
crying & still shivering, they companied me back home. i did thanked them too.
was being consoled by my brother, shijie asking me not to cry after i relate the story to him.
shicai bro & amelia was laughing all the way. so bad of them.
that was one bad experience. =(
*thanks to all that consoled me. appreciate that alot. thankyou.

im going off. byebye.

No comments: