30 March 2009

feeling pain & aches when i woke up in the morning yesterday.
feeling like the fever symptom is here.
like weak in the whole body.
i felt its my own fault, cus i slept really really late the past few days.
and when evening came, when chatting with eunice,
i took temperature and baby says i got slight fever ler.
so rest instead. didnt ate much though.
it was tough going thru the night.
it was really really cold. i had alot of dreams.
my body is stiff like dont know what.
i felt pain all over man. its killing me.
i woke up like every hour lor. which is very killing for me ):
when baby woke up in the morning, he touch my body.
i guess he felt its super hot.
i cant feel anything. seriously. only feeling cold.
so when he ask am i having a fever still, i say dont know.
took once more temp. 39.1 degrees!!!!
rest till i woke up. no more fever.
but that bad feeling of the fever coming back still lingers on. fuck man!!
wish me get well soon. LOVE.

No comments: