27 March 2009

tmr shopping with gwen, her bf & mine.
i hope mine dont come out pattern.
otherwise, i'll be really pissed. zz
been reading forums lately again..
and msn-ing. bi went back to his dota-ing again.
hate it, but have to bear with it.
using forums to keep me company lor.
lucky got bi sister to keep me company these few nights.
talking abt my rs with bi & forums topics. hahaha
think the both of us really got nothing better to do.
usually at night.
dont sleep nothing to do.. its thinking abt nonsensical stuffs again.
so i gotta keep myself occupied.
so fast.. im starting work soon. nevermind.
working is good. got $$
got $$ means can shop even more!!! (:
gotta go for medical check ups for work. sian. hate the long queues one leh.
and the long wait for the report. arghhh.
thinking back.. i've been with baby for 9months already.
3 more months to our 1st year.
abt 5 more months to him going away to australia for abt 3mths ):
yes. tell myself.. im gonna wait for him patiently.
keep myself occupied with work, shopping and life.
im going to enjoy my life to the fullest this 3 months when he is away.
hahaha. (:
LOVE, Jessica

No comments: