14 March 2009

yes yes. my blog is rotting soon.
i dont have the mood to blog these days lah.
more of rotting around whenever i can.
which i am now. LOL
attachment ended 6 days ago. waiting for april to come.
and then, that sick feeling i have past few weeks ago,
is finally happening. i woke up with a bad dry throat feeling.
then, down with a bad cough. seriously my voice now is like super man!!
dont call and talk to me unless its really urgent.
have been trying different medicine these few days.
better hope it works. so i can save up seeing the doctor maybe tmr?
i need to get well in order to go shopping with gwen on Monday..
shopping is like so important currently you know. i need to get new shoes.
which i just bought a few bras and 2 bags online. zz
you can imagine and see that the bad economy isnt affecting me.
the people should thank me for still shopping-ing. LOL


GET WELL SOON!! (to myself)

No comments: