21 March 2009

while waiting for my show to load,
lets do some update.
early morning woke up tog with my pig.
went out tog, drop him off to report back for duty.
i head home straight afterwards.
wanted to sleep more, but dont seems to be able to.
so, start off with my big house cleaning.
starting from my room..
cleared the bags that i didnt want anymore,
rearranged my wardrobe,
hanging all clothes where it should be and clearing unwanted clothes,
changed my bedsheets, vacumm the floor.
then hours later, sis and her maid arrived.
they start off with the wiping of windows,
im stuck with my drawers full of stuffs!!
placing the boxes in order, throwing away alot of stuffs,
rearranging my skincare, purfumes & makeup
kill me please. i've got alot of stuffs and i end up throwing alot.
until i've packed then i realised i've got alot of necklace.
bi called in the middle of my packing,
and he said he dont have to buy me any necklace since i've got alot. z
cleaning my room was one tough job.
the amount of magazines i have,
its everywhere. my wardrobe space, dad's room, living room, bro room.
everywhere you go, you see them.
and i can only resort to one last method,
pack them all up, sell to karang guni. no choice. ):
packing, cleaning and placing back is easy job.
im still imagining when i shift house..
how many boxes will be able to contain all my stuffs.
my clothes i think, give me 2 boxes also not enough.
*dont scare myself* when time comes then say. -.-''
from 8am start, only finished at 7plus evening cleaning & clearing the whole house.
the word for me today, "THROW!!"
award myself with a full body scrub for all the hard work today.
thanks to my 3 siblings and the maid, DanDan Jie (: love
im missing baby right now. shall see him in the morning.
im back to my show then off to bed. bye.

No comments: