18 March 2009

Miss Red visited me again today.
Once again, giving me pains and numbness. Damn it.
i was suppose to go back school get something today.
but i woke up feeling blur and something wrong.
until i saw my draft. then i remb. zz
no one remind me abt it. haha.
later gotta go back EV to fill up some application form thing.
looks like, mine is a 6 days week. 10-7 as usual.

17th March 09
had bbq sessions at Jasmine meimei place last night.
food sucks at first. later on, it gets better.
alot of kids(meimei friends) LOL.
they had their game session. splashing water bombs.
i think my last bbq session were my class bbq.
overall, slightly fun but abit bored.
went home at 10pm after that.

16th March 09
went back to EV for some visiting. 2 new IA students.
from my course april batch.
seeing them learn makes me think back of the 3 of us.
when we first started. LOL
anyway, after that, went shopping with Gwen, her BF and me
eli was sick. so she cant come.
she missed all the fun man! LOL
we had fun buying alot of stuffs.
i always end my shopping never empty handed.
brought:
a pair of pretty heels.
2 jacket, gwen got one same as mine, 5pairs of panties
a pair of 3/4 berms, 2 hairbands, 2 belts, 6 nail polish
haha ♥♥
next time shop again Gwen!!
gotta go now. bye.

No comments: